integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, March 11, 2006
OMG. I HAVE RUINED THE SATURDAY FOR 4 YOUNG AND SHUAI MEN.

I feel so guilty. I strode into the salon at around 3pm to go rebond my ultra curly wirly hair, expecting some ladies to attend to me or somthing. It turned out ALL the ladies were on MC, so the entire salon only had MALE workers. WASSEH. CHAO AWKWARD CAN.

I was like, "Eh, i need to rebond my hair leh" to one of the 4 guys. He was like, fine, expecting it to be some normal 2 hr job. HAHA. Little did they know they were gonna be stuck there till 9pm.

I sat on the stinking chair. 4 MEN applied some smelly disgusting cream on my hair layer by layer-.- it took an awful long time..then, when it was finally done, which was some 1 hr later, he put my head under this steaming machine, which shangzhi described as "THAT MASSIVE BOWL HANGING PRECARIOUSLY OVER YOUR HEAD WITH THAT HOT HOT INTERIOR" LOL. YEA. THAT MASSIVE BOWL. My head was like burning due to the intense heat la. Couldnt take it. It was plain torture.

Then the four guys went to rinse my hair. rinse rinse rinse, and i felt so bloody awkward! I mean, a guy washing your hair FOR you? POOR THING LA! Then thye used the steaming iron to clamp my hair layer by layer. Imagine 4 men surrounding me yanking my hair in 4 different directions. I swore i could have died if not for my thoughts on homework. i had to live to finish it.

then one more kayer of cream. and wash and blow dry. entire thing ended at 9pm. Now damo scared cors just rmb that monday-tuesday=UG camp. Tough tiring and messy. How in the world am i gonna maintain my freshly rebonded hair? GR(: lols. Looking forward to UG CAMP. Gonna be a tough week ahead!

JIAYOU GUYS!(: HAPPY HOLS!

-jm